From the moment I called Ann I knew I was in good hands. She immediately exuded confidence on medical subjects and it was clear she possessed an in-depth understanding of the complex healthcare industry. Not only did Ann already have connections within the industry, she was also able to forge new relationships that were beneficial to my unique situation. Through her efforts, Ann was able to save me approximately $20,000 in erroneous medical bills.
Ann is very personable, persistent, and reliable. She also exhibits enormous attention to detail. She has the ability to parse large amounts of billing and medical information into an actionable plan. Through this persistence and attention to detail, Ann was able to right an injustice and lift a considerable stress from my life. I couldn’t be more thrilled with the work that Ann completed for me and would recommend her without reservation.
- Collect, Review, and Organize all your medical information and take the time to explain and discuss it with you. All of your documents will be digital and ready for future use.
- Help you prepare for and/or accompany you to medical appointments.
- Coordinate care and communication between all your providers, and if applicable relay information to loved ones.
- Visit clients/patients in retirement communities, assisted living, and nursing facilities to act as a liaison and relay information on their health status and plan of care to loved ones.
- Monitor hospital bedside care, safety supervision, and communication with staff and loved ones.
- Be On Call as emergency medical contact, or for your existing medical contact to call for assistance.
- Interpret and help audit medical bills and insurance coverage, and assist with the appeal procedure as needed.
- Research medical literature and explore all treatment options available to you.
- Locate clinical trials available to you.
- Facilitate getting second opinions as needed.
- Teach family members and caregivers how to help advocate for you.
- Provide caregiver support and relief.
- Examine all medications and supplements to evaluate potential conflicts or side effects.
Best Care Patient Advocacy does not offer medical advice and cannot provide transportation for patients. Independent patient advocates are not covered under standard insurance or Medicare.